POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some groups not in web-view : Re: some groups not in web-view Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some groups not in web-view
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Sep 2004 13:20:24
Message: <41545758@news.povray.org>
In article <4153791c$1@news.povray.org> , "Jeremy M. Praay"
<sla### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> I saw your Poser 5 message in the macintosh group last month, and when I
> recently checked here: http://www.povray.org/resources/newsgroups, I saw
> that these groups were still not listed.  I didn't realize that there was a
> difference between that site and http://news.povray.org/groups.

Given that the one is (rather well hidden) on www.povray.org and the other
is the main entry page of news.povray.org, you post was about as confusing
as it possibly could have been.  Usually when talking about web pages it is
extremely helpful to provide the link to prevent such communication
problems.  As time permits the resources page will be updated, thanks for
pointing this out.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde